Thursday, October 12, 2006

Yo ho ho and a big yawn.

I stayed up till 2 in the morning last night. Note to self: Never do that unless it seems like a good idea at the time. Which it always does. Ho-hum. C'mere, kitty kitty kitty. *looks up guiltily* O.o Oops. Sorry. C'mere, Nostra... *falls asleep* *drools on keyboard a bit* *gets an electric shock* Oops.

So as you can see, I don't have much to say...

But check out this from the almighty FanFiction author Camilla Sandman *whistles and catcalls in the distance* *looks miffed* Like I was saying, from the almighty author Camilla Sandman's The Official Fanfiction University of Middleearth *more whistles and catcalls* Can I just get on with my speach already?! Thank you?!?! As I was saying, from Camilla Sandman's The Official Fanfiction University of Middleearth! Funny thing alert!!

“Miss Holling, Sauron, Lord of the Earth sent us to 'intimidate into not revealing that I have a girlfriend, but subtly'. Oh, I shouldn't have said that, should I? I'll start again. We are the Orcish Inquisition…”

And they get no further, because the crowd was on the ground laughing so hard it was said it scared off crows miles away, leaving the orcs and the Middle-earthians looking baffled.

“That's the last time we ask Saruman what humans consider scary,” the orc muttered, miffed.

No comments: